Re: Stateless on RHEL 5

Glad to hear that I am not the only one having problems. BTW, someone
else on this list recommended that I actually install the cobbler'd
distribution on one of the target systems and then copy that in place
of the read-only root installation presented by the Fedora instructions.

That does seem like a good idea, but unfortunately, other priorities
have prevented me from getting to try this yet.

I never even got to the point where Puppet came in to the picture.
Perhaps some of the problems that you encountered will get better
after RHEL 5 update 2 is released.

Warren

--
Warren W. Thompson