suggestion for Merging LLVM

Hi Pekka,

I already tag the sparse 0.4.4 release in git. Just waiting
for getting the release directory setup on kernel.org and it
is ready to go.

Now I am looking at your LLVM repository and the llvm patches.
I don't have a good sense for the later patch without looking at the
earlier changes.

I haven't done big repository merge before, this is the first one.
So I am looking for suggestion what is the best practice here.

Do we care about clean up the history and import the changes
step by step as patches or just a plain git merge of the LLVM
repository?

Thanks

Chris