relicensing Sparse

All of you probably know that I've been contacting people to try get
permission to relicense Sparse to the MIT license.  The Transmeta
code was relicensed some years ago but we needed to collect all
the copyright holders to do a full relicense.  I basically did a git
blame and if you have over 10 lines of Sparse code, then I sent you
an email.

I havent' been able to reach these two people:
Luc Van Oostenryck <luc.vanoostenryck@xxxxxxxxxx> (279 lines)
Richard Knutsson <ricknu-0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        (21 lines)

Does anyone know how I can reach them?  Are they on this list?

I'm also waiting to hear back from two people, but hopefully we
should be able to finish relicensing fairly soon.

regards,
dan carpenter