Re: Plan to support RT on 3.8

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Gleixner" <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jain Priyanka-B32167" <B32167@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Carsten Emde" <C.Emde@xxxxxxxxx>; "Steven Rostedt" <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <linux-rt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Dev Manish-R65866" <R65866@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: Plan to support RT on 3.8

Jain,

please do not take this reply as a personal affront!

This is solely about the impertinence of your employer as I have
already ignored _three_ private mails with the same topic originated
from Freescale management folks.

Though, I'm happy that you've been obviously forced by the same people
which I ignored to send this mail. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able
to give a public response.