librdmacm 1.0.18 + more

Hi Sean,

I just noted you've tagged librdmacm 1.0.18 last week, but there was no "announce" email, was it just forgotten or something is stillmissing there?

Also, on a related note, I saw there a commit saying that udaddy will not support the IB port space anymore. Does rpingsupport native IB addressing? if not, what would it take to get that done? or the same arguments under which you didn't want udaddyto go there apply for rping too?

Or.