Re: ib_srpt and mellanox mthca device

Hi Roland!

Also another question. I still cannot create target with targetcli nor with configfs. It alays said that wwn is invalid and seems cannot register ib device. Can it be related to order of module loading. I have this problems both with mlx4 and mthca device. Or may it be related to firmware version. Its branded HP devices. Can I use non OEM firmware for them?