Re: [Patch opensm] Allow for easily configuring multiple fabrics on one opensm server

On 3/5/2012 10:28 AM, Doug Ledford wrote:
> [...]

Yes, each instance has it's own configuration and output files.

> Not to mention that the proliferation of files when
> you start multiple instances of opensm is pretty insane (have you
> counted how many different files opensm can be configured to require
> now a days...).

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that there are numerous config files
(the main config file is already large enough without the myriad of
features with their own separate config files) but different subnets
have totally different configuration requirements. It's not just the
subnet prefix, SM priority, and the few other config items that you
identified.

So what would make this better in your mind ?

-- Hal