Re: PPPD plugin development

Hey guys,

Once again, Thanks for all the help.

I've managed to get it to work completely. I had to globalize a USERID variable, and from there I was able to set it in the verify function and call it from the ip_down notifier. This allowed me to do all the updating I needed.

Thanks again for all your help.

Thank you,
Greg Borbonus
*Nix Server administrator