Re: patches past 2.4.5

Charlie Brady <charlieb-linux-ppp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Nov 2013, Michael Richardson wrote:

    >> RADIUS plugin changes:
    >> 8) if we find an invalid option in radius config file, it is fatal

    > This one is stupid. I recently sent you a patch to revert it. pppd
    > should not die just because a new option which the radius plugin
    > doesn't care about has been added to the radiusclient. Is the radius
    > plugin reading the config file to validate it for correctness, or to
    > read a few items which it cares about?

Like I said, it might well be that some of the things I saw were not in fact
"features", but regressions.  This one also seemed daft to me, and I haven't
yet found reasons for a bunch of other things.  I.e. does this fix a real
customer problem?

I think this is an example of this.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [