Re: PPPoE mutiple session issue.

Thank you for the detaild response....
as I mentioned before..
I want to run multiple pppd sessions which results in interface (ppp0,
ppp1, ppp2......).
well the connectivity is... as below
the hardware I am using is connected to pc with ethernet crosscable.
on pc i run  - pppoe-server
       sudo pppoe-server -I eth0:0 -R 10.0.0.2

on my hardware, which is a client,  pppd is executed.
  pppd eth0 user xxxx passwordd dddd

though i am able to create mutlipel interfaces . i am not be able to
commuicte over all insted..

I guess these is due to same server -IP :(

Regs,
Arun