Re: Control pppd behaviour

I want to consider all failure cases(at lcp, at chap etc), any
negotiation failure etc, for which pppd would retry with the server
from scratch.
Basically I don't pppd to retry after a failure but I want pppd to
exit, and then the retry will be done by my program by relaunching
pppd. is this possible ? maybe i need to keep the retries as zero ?
thanks.