Re: disabling group leader perf_event

Sorry for top post, sending via my android phone. Today's a US holiday.

We can filter before the work, if we expose the parameters. Currently we filter what goes into the buffer and there are several cases where we don't know the result before the work.

If we also expose the parameters of a TRACE_EVENT, then we can filter on them before the work.

-- Steve