[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: OMAP: timer: allow gp timer clock-event to be used on both cpus
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: OMAP: timer: allow gp timer clock-event to be used on both cpus
- From: Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 23:50:55 -0700
- Cc: "Shilimkar, Santosh" <santosh.shilimkar@xxxxxx>, Koen Kooi <koen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Daniel Mack <zonque@xxxxxxxxx>, "linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hilman, Kevin" <khilman@xxxxxx>, "linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ccross@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ccross@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Walmsley <paul@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <79CD15C6BA57404B839C016229A409A83EA7F6C3@DBDE01.ent.ti.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-06-14)
* Hiremath, Vaibhav <hvaibhav@xxxxxx> [120803 03:34]:
> Actually its not that.
> AM335x needs to be added as part of cpu_class_is_omap2(), without this it
> gets into issues.
> The patch has been already submitted to the list, but still not merged by
Let's just add it to the list of cpu_class_is_omap2() with a proper patch
description for the fix. Then we still need to sort it out properly from
common zImage point of view without having to maintain that list.
Vaibhav, can you please post your original patch with the description
updated for v3.6-rc1?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-omap" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
[Linux Arm (vger)]
[Linux USB Devel]
[Video for Linux]
[Linux Audio Users]
[Free Online Dating]