[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [PATCH v7 00/11] usb: musb: adding multi instance support
- Subject: RE: [PATCH v7 00/11] usb: musb: adding multi instance support
- From: "B, Ravi" <ravibabu@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:48:22 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Cc: Ajay Gupta <ajayg@xxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Balbi, Felipe" <balbi@xxxxxx>, "grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tony@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ajayguptaj@xxxxxxxxx" <ajayguptaj@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <501BB8F2.email@example.com>
- Thread-topic: [PATCH v7 00/11] usb: musb: adding multi instance support
> On 03.08.2012 11:07, Hiremath, Vaibhav wrote:
> > I have just pushed the code (V7 which Ravi submitted), so can you
> > please try with below branch?
> > usb
> Thanks for doing this, but I'm unfortunately getting tons of
> merge conflicts when I try to put this on top of 3.6-rc1.
> Still pondering which way around is the easiest to get this solved.
> OTOH, I wonder whether your staging branches would need to
> rebased sooner or later anyway?
Sorry, We don't have patches on latest v3.6-rc1 and will take couple of days.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-omap" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
[Linux Arm (vger)]
[Linux USB Devel]
[Video for Linux]
[Linux Audio Users]
[Free Online Dating]