Re: Proposal for simplifying NFS/RDMA client memory registration

Hi Chuck,

I have a patch for the server side that simplifies the memory registration and fixes a bug where the server ignores the FRMR hardware limits. This bug is actually upstream now.

I have been sitting on it because it's a big patch and will require a lot of testing/review to get it upstream. This is Just an FYI in case there is someone on your team who has the bandwidth to take this work and finish it up.

Thanks,
Tom