Re: Need help with NFS Server SUNRPC performance issue

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 09:37:20AM +0530, Shyam Kaushik wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> Can you pls suggest how we can formalize this hack into a proper fix?

Apologies, I delayed responding while trying to decide if an xdr rewrite
was ready for this merge window--it looks definitely not, so I'm just
going to go with the "PAGE_SIZE for all but read" hack in
nfsd4_decode_compound for now, with just slightly better documentation.

--b.