Re: [RFC] RPCBIND: add anonymous listening socket in addition to named one

25.01.2012 18:41, bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx пишет:
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 03:12:40PM +0400, Stanislav Kinsbursky wrote:
Chuck, Bruce, have you seen this patch I'm replying to?
I would appreciate for any comments with this problem.
Also, probably we can instead just perform local transports socket
connection in sync mode? This should solve our problem.
What do you think?

I'm hoping Chuck will answer....

(I'd recommend just resending the patch, though; it's more likely to get
a response than if readers need to go dig the original out of mail
archives.)

Thanks, but I really don't like the patch idea. I'd prefer to connect in sync mode for unix sockets instead. At least it is local (NFS) change.
But this code isn't familiar to me and I'm afraid of possible pitfalls.

--
Best regards,
Stanislav Kinsbursky