Re: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree

On 16 October 2013 11:58, Marc Zyngier <marc.zyngier@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 16/10/13 19:51, Thierry Reding wrote:
>> Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got conflicts in
>>
>>       arch/arm/kvm/reset.c
>>
>> caused by commits e8c2d99 (KVM: ARM: Add support for Cortex-A7) and ac570e0
>> (ARM: kvm: rename cpu_reset to avoid name clash).
>>
>> I've fixed them up (see below). Please verify that the resolution looks
>> good.
>
> Looks good to me (I have the same resolution in my own tree).

Yes, fix is good.

This will stay a conflict until kvm/next and kvm/fixes merge, which
doesn't happen before after the merge window, usually.  If that's
going to cause too many headaches, maybe we need to talk to the KVM
guys (cc'ed) about a solution until then.

Thanks,
-Christoffer