RE: linux-next: manual merge of the pinctrl tree with Linus' tree

>I made a bit different fix, I just lock the spinlock around the entire
>loop, as this is not doing any delays or anything like that and
>just hammer a few registers with the settings, it makes sense to
>have that inside a single lock:

Hmm, I fixed this the first time I ported over to LinusW's devel tree,
but when I rebased on Sunday, the spin lock commit seemed to be
reverted or gone.

Note the following return in between the locking and unlocking -
need an unlock there?

> +              case PIN_CONFIG_DRIVE_STRENGTH:
> +                      strength = pinconf_to_config_argument(configs[i]);
> +                      if (strength > 40)
> +                              return -EINVAL;
> +                       * We convert from mA to what the register expects:
> +                       *   0: 10mA
> +                       *   1: 20mA
> +                       *   2: 30mA
> +                       *   3: 40mA