Re: [Intel-gfx] linux-next: Tree for Jul 25 [ call-trace: drm | drm-intel related? ]

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Chris Wilson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Now, really w/ promised attachment.
>>
>> Yes, same failure (GTT mmaps) but at a later point, and UXA has no
>> fallback plan.
>
> I'm running igt on my machines here to prep a new -next test cycle,
> and gtt mmaps seem to fail across the board :( Currently I'd wager
> that the vma offset manager is the culprit, since I've only recently
> pulled that stuff in from drm-next.

So, I resetted next-20130726 to the merge-commit of
drm-intel/for-linux-next, which is as expected bad.

First, I looked w/ a Grrr at i915_gem_stolen.c with a focus on
"drm/i915: Use Graphics Base of Stolen Memory on all gen3+", but this
commit is also in next-20130725.

Yeah, might be the stuff comes from the merge including vma stuff.

- Sedat -

[1] http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_stolen.c?id=4867509d9269228f69273312298fea11f414ae54

- Sedat -