- Subject: Re: [PATCH linux-next] dmaengine: add context parameter fixups
- From: Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:51:06 +0100
- Cc: Vinod Koul <vinod.koul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fabio Estevam <festevam@xxxxxxxxx>, Alexandre Bounine <alexandre.bounine@xxxxxxx>, paul.gortmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dan.j.williams@xxxxxxxxx, samuel@xxxxxxxxxx, lrg@xxxxxx, perex@xxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-next@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fabio.estevam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, alsa-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAOMZO5B-Zutv-xwqLCAgNMO8A3Kyg4uWqS41koo-yoS4mGB1TQ@mail.gmail.com> <1332740082.19804.15.camel@vkoul-udesk3> <20120326094200.GA3098@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 05:44:22PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Mark Brown wrote:
> > No, not yet - it was only sent after the merge window. Quite why nobody
> > managed to notice it before then I don't know. It'll go to him soon, or
> > at least to Takashi, but don't know if it'll make -rc1 or not.
> How is the situation now?
> FYI, I'm going to send a pull request to Linus tomorrow or on Friday.
> If anything needed to be merged in rc1, it must be there in time.
It's in my tree, I didn't see an enormous rush to get it in TBH.
Description: Digital signature
[Linux USB Devel]
[Video for Linux]
[Linux Audio Users]
[Free Online Dating]