Re: linux-next: Tree for December 27

On 27.12.2010 07:04, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

Hello,

I noticed that after first reboot with this kernel that my MP3 collection in mocp layed on Ext4 fs opens painfully slow. It is not my mistake, because I always do it the same way, new kernel, then music on. The problem is not present in rc7-git4. I could measure it in some way (timing ls -la in tht dir?) if somebody needs it.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
Demokracja to kult szakali wyznawany przez osły (Henry Louis Mencken)
NP: Peter Green Splinter Group - Big Change Is Gonna Come