smtp problem (was DialUp and ADSL on same machine??)

Sorry to jump in on this thread, as I haven't read the
may have the same problem I had with Mutt. The Mutt
developers have not incorporated support for using other
smtp servers in their app. I would get bounces back because
sendmail would use the localhost and domain names for my
machine which aren't in the routing tables, so they would
be viewed as spam. I solved this by installing 'msmtp'.
I then changed the lines in my .muttrc from

set sendmail="/usr/lib/sendmail -oi -oem" to
set sendmail="/usr/local/bin/msmtp"

Then setup a '.msmtprc' file in my home directory like the
following.
# Example for a user configuration file

# Set default values for all following accounts.
defaults
# tls on
# tls_trust_file /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
logfile ~/.msmtp.log

# A freemail service
account provider
host smtpserver.org