Re: Fedora core 4 and Totem Media Player??

I just checked once more Totem in Fed-4. It does play music CDs, most .wav
files, however, not all .mp3 and not .wmv.

In slackware I have totem tweaked to play them all, however, I seldom use it.
I find totem too clumsy and at times unpredictable. If possible I use realplay
or xmms or just command 'cdp' for music CDs.

Case in point, I just upgraded to gnome dropeline 2.14. Now totem crashes when
I try to open w/o a file to play, however, it plays and stays open when
invoked from command line with file to open: totem file.*.

Version of totem in slackware now: Gnome totem 1.4.0

In Fedora4: totem-1.0.2-1.i386.rpm

Regards
--
Peter