Re: user-specific ip-addresses

Hi,

they login via eth0 (10.0.0.5). They leave via eth1 (192.168.1.5).

But I need the users to leave with different originating ips:

joe		192.168.1.6
bob		192.168.1.7
alice	192.168.1.8

I need different ips for different users. The users are connecting to a mainframe, and the mainframe does not like multiple user coming from the same ip. The mainframe application does not use session-ids, but the originating ip to handle the different users. If multiple users have the same ip, the mainframe app borks and mixes the sessions between the users.

cu romal