Re: printing

Hello,

I recompiled ghostpdl with fonts and I have done print from my
DOSapplication to /tmpwith x.pclasoutput.

After that I have done command pcl6.....
and I Got message that it cannot read x.pcl file which is actually the
same that I sent you already.
Everything is done as root so permissions are not issue.

best wishes,

Vedran