Re: printing

Hello,

I do not think that there is any issue with permission since all
attempts I made as root.

I use dosemu.conf systemwide.
I changed dosemu.conf as you suggested and it is not possible to print.
Is it possible to check somehow does DOS application gives print queue
to dosemu to print?
I also want to tell you that the same DOS aplication printed on
previous versions of dosemu.

When I use option in my DOS application to print on screen it creates .prn file.
is it possible to print that .prn file from dosemu?

Thanks,

vedran