Re: problem with AMD x4

   Hello.
The DOSEmu files and data and files and data that Paradox uses is mounted the same in both machines? I mean, if you see at the output of "cat /proc/mounts" and "mount" in both machines it is IDENTICAL?
   And the DOSEmu configuration is exactly the same?
   Having an SMP system shouldn't affect it I guess...
   Strange problem, hope this helps or that you find the solution soon!!!
   Good bye!