Question regarding kmod pkg

Hello,

I am working on a new architecture - ppc64le (powerpc 64-bit Little
Endian) and I was working on kmod pkg on our ppc64le environment.

The upstream tarball has the config.guess,config.sub, configure and
libtool files

I find that kmod already has updated config.guess, which supports ppc64le.
Following is the latest file, I suppose this is already in tar.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.guess;hb=HEAD.

We have worked with libtool maintainer to get alpha source release
that has all the needed bits to support building on ppc64le.We request you to spin
off a new version of your package using the alpha libtool release. You
can pick up the libtool alpha source release from either of the below :

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.gz  (1.6MB)

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.xz  (920KB)

Could you please build and install the libtool alpha version and be able
to spin new versions of kmod which would support ppc64le?

Please let me know once you spin of the new pkg

Your response is highly appreciated

Thanks,
Snehal