modprobe: add configuration sources

In working to move our (Arch's) udev package closer to upstream we found
that some functionality would be lost.

Currently, we are intercepting calls to modprobe from udev and filter them,
based on our custom blacklisting logic. With the following patches this should
no longer be necessary.

The functionality we add to modprobe is:

1) allow blacklisting of modules to the kernel command line. This is needed in
   case a broken modlue stops the system from booting.

2-3) read configuration files from /{run,usr/local/lib,lib}/modprobe.d in
     addition to /etc/modprobe.d. This allows configuration files to be
     generated in /run to maintain backwards compatibility with old setups.

The latter two patches colud probably be squashed, but I thought keeping them
separate would simplify reviewing them. Which exact folders to read
configuration files from could probably be up for discussion. I only need /run.

The general idea was suggested by Kay Sievers and discussed with Jon Masters on
irc, thanks to both!

Cheers,

Tom