Queued cleanups

Thanks for pulling the forkbomb-prevention work. Here's a re-post of the memory leak patches.

Next on my list was a prototype I started to make Andreas' softdep code a bit simpler. It reads all the config file data into memory at the start, instead of re-parsing it for each module. (I think it freed it all afterwards, but it could save the effort and just leave the pointers around so it doesn't look like a leak to valgrind). The idea was to avoid having to pass all the filenames to insmod() (which was needed in case it called do_softdep()).

---
The following changes since commit d64f843b5aeec65a725b7eed267b6a32cad190a2:
 Jon Masters (1):
       pre-release: initial version for 3.12

are available in the git repository at:

 git@xxxxxxxxxx:sourcejedi/module-init-tools.git master

Alan Jenkins (6):
     modprobe: clean up mit_ignore_loaded flag in rmmod()
     modprobe: simplify insmod() calling convention - don't free optstring
     modprobe: fix potential memory leak on failure path
     elfops: fix crash on grab_fd() failure
     modprobe: fix memory leak when built with zlib support
     insmod: fix memory leak

elfops.h      |    1 -
insmod.c      |   13 +++++--
zlibsupport.c |   17 ----------