Re: [GIT PULL request] ELF rewrite part 2

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 13:53 +0200, Andreas Robinson wrote:

> Have you pulled yet? I have fixed some stray spaces, moved everything to
> the "elf_cleanup" branch and added two commits that addresses Alan's
> concerns.
>
> If you already did, just ignore this and I'll correct it the next round.

I haven't pulled into the official tree because I'm waiting on testing
on POWER5. I will likely complete that this evening - you've still got a
little time to get me an update if you like. I want to have a new
release out the door before Friday to keep this train moving ;)

Jon.

P.S. Thanks for enjoying the podcast. It helps me keep up to date with
LKML when I force myself to do that at midnight each night.