[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH v3 6/6] mmc: sdhci-s3c: Add device tree support
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 6/6] mmc: sdhci-s3c: Add device tree support
- From: Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:03:53 +0530
- Cc: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@xxxxxxxx>, Lee Jones <lee.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>, Rajendra Nayak <rnayak@xxxxxx>, Stephen Warren <swarren@xxxxxxxxxx>, Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@xxxxxxxxxx>, Anton Vorontsov <anton.vorontsov@xxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-mmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-mmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rob.herring@xxxxxxxxxxx" <rob.herring@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-samsung-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-samsung-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ben-linux@xxxxxxxxx" <ben-linux@xxxxxxxxx>, "patches@xxxxxxxxxx" <patches@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20110812 Thunderbird/6.0
On 3/27/2012 9:49 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> These bindings came up in a discussion IRC today. I think it's rather bad that
> we can't agree on a common way to name the properties for mmc. We have
> bindings being proposed or already included from Anton, Stephen, Shawn,
> Rajendra, Viresh, Lee and Thomas. Almost all of them define GPIO pins
> for card detect and write protect, as well properties to define the bus
> width and high-speed modes, but we seem to have almost as many different
> definitions of these as we have drivers.
> Can we please come up with a common binding for these?
Is there any progress on this? Sorry i wasn't following all mails.
How should i progress for sdhci-spear?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-mmc" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
[Linux USB Devel]
[Video for Linux]
[Linux Audio Users]
[Free Online Dating]