Highmem issues with MMC filesystem

Hi All,

We are trying to enable highmem support for OMAP based boards, while doing so we are
unable to boot poky UI if the filesystem is in a MMC card.

The poky UI comes up fine if the filesystem is in NAND or NFS,
while with MMC it gives errors like segmentation faults/syntax error while there are none.
Seems like read from MMC is getting corrupted.

I tried the 4 tests which are available as part of mmc_test for highmem, all of them seem to PASS. Wanted to get inputs if there are any known issues with MMC block layer handling highmem pages.

Thanks
Hemanth