RE: [media-workshop] Tentative Agenda for the November workshop

Hi all,

Could someone summaries very rapidly what is this create/select context stuff ? For now I do not plan to be in Barcelona more than 1 day but at the same time don't want to miss something that might be useful for us.

Regards,

Alain