[RFC 0/17] V4L2 subdev and sensor control changes, SMIA++ driver and N9 camera board code

Hi everyone,

This patchset contains new versions of a couple of previous patchsets
I've sent to the list recently. There are mostly minor changes to many
existing patches based on the comments I've got so far, so I'm resending
them. The list is here:

- Integer menu controls [2],
- Selection IOCTL for subdevs [3],
- Sensor control changes [5],
- validate_pipeline() V4L2 subdev pad op,
- OMAP 3 ISP driver improvements [4],
- SMIA++ sensor driver and
- rm680/rm696 board code (a.k.a Nokia N9 and N950)

More detailed information can be found in the references. I'm still
sending the set as RFC since it contains many patches which I would like
to get more comments on, especially the changes related to V4L2.

This patchset depends on Aaro Koskinen's N9 patchset [1] to actually
function at least on the N9. That, to my understanding, is on its way to
mainline.

Comments and questions are very, very welcome.