Mantis driver: RC support for "CableStar HD 2" ?

Hi,

can anybody tell me if the RC support for the "CableStar HD 2" DVB-C
card is supposed to be working? I'm trying the drivers from the
http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb repository in combination with the
current Fedora 12 kernel (2.6.31.9-174.fc12.i686.PAE kernel).

I managed to see the registration of an UART device ("Initializing
UART @ 9600bps parity:NONE"), but I don't se a corresponding device
node for this (nor do I know where I should look for it, or if there
is some other way to make LIRC work with this UART).

I also notice that there is mantis/mantis_input.c which eventually
might provide a standard input device, but the code is not hooked up
anywhere and thus does not get executed; and from a closer look it
seems as if it didn't work if enabled either.

Or is there a more recent version of the mantis driver somewhere else?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
How many Unix hacks does it take to change a light bulb?  Let's  see,
   can you use a shell script for that or does it need a C program?