Re: PULL request - http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb/

Hi Mauro,

On Mon, 25 May 2009, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

Em Wed, 20 May 2009 11:27:18 +0200 (CEST)
Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hi Mauro,

please pull from my repository for hte following changesets:

Committed, thanks. Yet, I saw a few minor issues on one of your patch. Please
fix and submit me later a cleanup.

- Rewrote frontend-attach mechanism to gain noise-less deactivation of submodules

This patch do also a good CodingStyle fixes. That's good (although it is
generally better to have the codingsyle specific changes on a separate patch).

It wasn't me to do the codingstyle changes. I didn't see the \'s in diff and I actually don't know why I didn't see them.

Thanks for the other comments, I'll take them into consideration.

regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx