90crypt and disk-by-id in crypttab

Hi all,

there seems to be a problem with 90crypt (especially parse-crypt.sh) when the
disk is specified by-id in /etc/crypttab.

I'm not quite sure how and where to tackle this issue reasonable so I'll start
with what I found out until now:

I'm running dracut with systemd, $LUKS is not empty.
If devices are specified by-id (/dev/disk/by-id/...) in /etc/crypttab,
'crypttab_contains "$luksid"' always returns false, so udev rules
are created which try to start "systemd-cryptsetup@luks$$(dev_unit_name
-$env{ID_FS_UUID}).service" which doesn't exist and results in error messages
(No such file or directory).

In my case this doesn't break the system as the correct systemd-
cryptsetup@$(disk-by-id) services are created and linked to
cryptsetup.target.requires. The system comes up fine.

The error messages are just confusing and misleading, especially when
searching for other errors.

So where would be a good point to fix this problem? Extend the
"crypttab_contains" function not only to check uuid but all other possible
device identifiers, too?

Regards,
Julian

--
Julian Wolf, Working student
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB