dracut does not mount iscsi targets specified using --mount option

Hi,

I am trying to dump kernel vmcore to an software iscsi target (kdump).
kdump specifies the dump destination using "--mount" option. But dracut
does not even include the "iscsi" module and associated device is not
mounted in second kernel.

Following is the dracut command line as called by /sbin/mkdumprd.

dracut -m kdumpbase --add dash --add fstab-sys --add kernel-modules -c /dev/null -I /sbin/makedumpfile --mount '/dev/mapper/vg-lv_root / ext4 rw,seclabel,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered' --mount '/dev/mapper/mpatha /mnt/common ext4 rw,seclabel,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,stripe=16,data=ordered' -M -f /boot/initramfs-3.3.2-1.fc17.x86_64kdump.img 3.3.2-1.fc17.x86_64

Note there is a multipath target over iscsi devices and that target is
mounted on /mnt/common. Hence specified using "--mount /dev/mapper/mpatha
/mnt/common"

Following is list of modules being included by dracut (printed on standard
output due to -M option).

rpmversion
dm
kernel-modules
lvm
multipath
fstab-sys
rootfs-block
udev-rules
base
fs-lib
kdumpbase
shutdown

I thought that once you specify a mount using "--mount" option, dracut
will traverse through the full device stack, figure out all the
dependencies, include all the modules and bring up the full stack in
the kernel and mount the top level device. Is that not the case?

BTW,  I have done testing with multipath targets (without iscsi) and
it works. So multipath is not the issue. But iscsi is.

Thanks
Vivek