Re: EP93xx PIO IDE driver proposal

On Tuesday 19 May 2009 15:20:00 João Ramos wrote:
> Ok, I will apply the changes, test them and then resubmit the final patch.
> By the way, I will submit the final patch through 'arm-linux' mailing
> list, if that is OK to you, since the full patch has platform-specific
> dependencies.
> I mean, as long as we iterate with the IDE part of it untill it is good
> for submission from you, I can submit it in 'arm-linux' with your
> acknowledge, right?

It is good to post it also to linux-arm for additional review & better merge
coordination but the patch itself should go through IDE tree and linux-ide.

[ It is IDE host driver, has also IDE dependencies (ide_{set,get}_drivedata()
  patch) and there are some other pending IDE changes that will require minor
  updates to the patch. ]

Just ping me after platform-specific part is in and I'll push the driver
to Linus (of course given that everybody is happy with the final version).

Thanks.
Bart