Re: [PATCH -v2] Audit: push audit success and retcode into arch ptrace.h
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Eric Paris <eparis@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH -v2] Audit: push audit success and retcode into arch ptrace.h
- From: Oleg Nesterov <oleg@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 20:37:20 +0200
- Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx, fenghua.yu@xxxxxxxxx, monstr@xxxxxxxxx, ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paulus@xxxxxxxxx, schwidefsky@xxxxxxxxxx, heiko.carstens@xxxxxxxxxx, linux390@xxxxxxxxxx, lethal@xxxxxxxxxxxx, davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jdike@xxxxxxxxxxx, richard@xxxxxx, tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mingo@xxxxxxxxxx, hpa@xxxxxxxxx, x86@xxxxxxxxxx, viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ia64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, microblaze-uclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-mips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linuxppc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-s390@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-sh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sparclinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, user-mode-linux-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <1307556823.2577.5.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: <linux-ia64.vger.kernel.org>
- References: <20110603220451.23134.47368.stgit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20110607171952.GA25729@xxxxxxxxxx> <1307472796.2052.12.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20110608163653.GA9592@xxxxxxxxxx> <1307556823.2577.5.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
On 06/08, Eric Paris wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 18:36 +0200, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
> > And I guess, all CONFIG_AUDITSYSCALL code in entry.S is only needed to
> > microoptimize the case when TIF_SYSCALL_AUDIT is the only reason for the
> > slow path. I wonder if it really makes the measureble difference...
> All I know is what Roland put in the changelog:
> Avoiding the iret return path when syscall audit is enabled helps
> performance a lot.
> I believe this was a result of Fedora starting auditd by default and
> then Linus bitching about how slow a null syscall in a tight loop was.
> It was an optimization for a microbenchmark. How much it affects things
> on a real syscall that does real work is probably going to be determined
> by how much work is done in the syscall.
and probably by how much work is done in audit_syscall_entry/exit.
OK. Thanks a lot Eric for your explanations.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-ia64" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html