Re: Linpac on Raspberry Pi

Hello Ray,

This is a classic example of why maintaining software is difficult in Linux.. everyone distro seems to want a different name for the same package. Regardless, what you have on your Rpi seems Ok.

I'll try compiling it on my Rpi too (it's running F6BVP's version of Raspian which is based on Wheezy).

--David