Re: Raspberry PI and netrom

Hi,

I am running two RaspBerry Pis with AX.25, NetRom and Rose network devices.
When loading ax25 modules there is no problem.
However, due to modules or kernel bugs, when loading NetRom or Rose modules
with modprobe or if netrom or rose are listed in /etc/modules, then ALL netrom
and rose devices are wrongly initialized.

This can be easily bypassed by editing ifplugd configuration file.

I suggest you edit /etc/default/ifplugd   and replace

HOTPLUG_INTERFACES="all"

by

HOTPLUG_INTERFACES="eth0"

73 de Bernard, f6bvp