Re: [xfbb] AX.25 Packet Radio on a RaspBerry Pi : a success

Hello All,

In case someone did not notice, Raspbian distros include AX.25 modules since July 2012 version. There were since new updates in august and september 18.
See http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads

Thus, it is not necessary to download anymore my own Raspbian compile package.

Don't forget to perform "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade" from time to time in order to download package updates for your RPi.

73 de Bernard, f6bvp