What about proceeding to the 2.6 kernel and integrating soundmodem or has that already happened?
best wishes
Bjorn/SA0BXI

On 2012-09-20 07:46, David Ranch wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I was curious if there are any active Linpac users here on the list. I (somewhat) recently took over the project from the previous author and have things working for my uses. I wanted to see what else active packet users would like to see from this project. I'm also curious what versions of code people are using if it's the Ncurses interface or the Java interface.

   http://linpac.sourceforge.net/

Linpac is a fantastic AX.25 terminal program and is very feature rich. It supports multiple concurrent connections, easy Unproto (UI) traffic, local email and FBB forwarding, etc. It's currently working on Centos5/6 and Ubuntu so far and I'm looking for any and all help from people who know aspects of:

   - C++, Autoconf/Automake, socket programming, Ncurses, Java
   - testers
   - documentation

Give it a look and I have patches and .spec files ready to go:

Patches: http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ SPECS: http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/linpac.spec

73s

--David
KI6ZHD