Re: AX25 and related software's future in Debian

>> Has anyone considered making nodejs and ax25 conflict? That would be an
>> easy way of sidestepping this entire namespace issue.
>>

> FWIW, I'm fine with that.  Apparently either Node.js people are not
> OR someone higher in the food chain is not.  They are trying to
> make it so you can have Node.js AND node installed.  I suspect the
> actual cases where this is really desired to be very close to zero.

While I don't yet know anything about Node.js, a comment was recently
made on the wetnet list that the Node.js technology might lead to
making good use of the inherent nature of AX25 data.

If they are marked as conflicting, can it be easily overridden at install time?

Bill - WA7NWP