Re: Compiling FBB

Hello Misko,

Lee Ve7et is the maintainer of "unofficial" AX.25 suite.
These AX.25 programs are constantly updated, as opposed to the certainly too slowly maintained "official" versions.

We are willing to repare all known bugs as soon as possible.

If you have personal solutions to known or unknown bugs, please let us know by sending patches to the linux-ham list with copies to Ralf DL5BE.

We will do our best to improve the AX.25 libraries and applications.

73 de Bernard, f6bvp