Re: Issue with RS232 <-> USB adaptor (FC15)

Hello,

I'm not sure because I found the problem to resolve my issue :

stty --file=/dev/ttyUSB0 clocal

I remove all flow control on the serial.

Has I have two same USB controler, I made a diff from USB0 to USB1 :

# diff usb0 usb1
5c5
<  -parenb -parodd cs8 hupcl -cstopb cread clocal -crtscts
---
 -parenb -parodd cs8 hupcl -cstopb cread -clocal -crtscts

This is the only difference... maybe there is a configuration somewhere at boot that specify such parameters. Has i'm not really aware of hardware configuration I'll investigate to resolve on the source.
(instead of putting a line on my .profile ;-)

f8arr