Re: xfbbd oddness.

Actually, I think ignoring the SIGPIPE and other signals
does fix a real problem.   I changed this, and I ran
about a day with no SIGPIPE faults -- that is with
frequent connects from an actual RF-based AX25 connection.
No functionality is lost by ignore these signals, so I think
I will send in a patch for this at some point.

With this one patch, I think xfbbd is basically usable for
me on RF connections.

There still is a bug.  After awhile, I start seeing...

select: Bad file descriptor
select: Bad file descriptor
select: Bad file descriptor
select: Bad file descriptor

and then the system bugs out.  The script normally restarts
it, though I'm running from gdb myself so for me it just dies.

Via google, I see someone reported this bug back in 2004.  That
was 6 years ago, so it is obviously a very old bug.
At least it's consistent, I suppose.